ローカリゼーション語学者・翻訳/ Localisation Linguist/Translator
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Mitsuki Sakaguchi
掲載日 2019/04/052019-04-05 2019-05-05 it Tokyo JP JPY 500000 500000 500000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
One of the world’s leading IT companies is looking to hire a Localisation Linguist/Translator. In this position, you will be responsible for translating training materials form English to Japanese or vice-versa. This is a long-term temporary position.
- Conduct translations of training materials between English and Japanese
- Review and give feedback on translated content
- Research the relevant information to ensure high quality translations
- Attend workshops and training to increase understanding of company products, tone, style, etc.
- Collaborate with the relevant teams to create proper regional terminology for new features and products
- Finalise the brand’s voice in the target language
- Experience as a translator, content writer, technical writer, editor, or related position where translation from English to Japanese in some capacity was necessary
- 4+ years of experience in appx is a plus
- Experience as a Japanese translator, reviewer linguist, writer, or editor is a plus
- Experience working in multimedia content is a plus
- Native level Japanese; proficiency in written and verbal English
About the Company:
One of the internet’s most famous and recognisable entities, this company’s operations have rapidly expanded over its years in operation. A brand synonymous with success in the digital age, this institution is set to continue its expansion and product diversification for years to come.
トレーニング, 研修, アドミン, 一般事務, 翻訳