ローカリゼーションマネージャー/ Localisation Manager
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥9,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Heloise Carnet
掲載日 2018/12/07 2018-12-07marketing 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A top global marketing company is looking to hire a Localisation Manager. This position will be responsible for working with various teams while managing localisation projects from start to finish.
- Work closely with various producers to manage priorities, schedules and delivery of projects
- Cooperate with producers and the operation manager to forecast workload and budgets, track variances
- Ensure appropriate staffing for the workload and oversee training as needed
- Manage external agencies and oversee related budgets
- Conduct communication and negotiation across stakeholders
- Develop a strong understanding of the production process, especially for print and video
- 5+ years of experience in an advertising agency with a project management background with experience working with global brands
- Campaign localisation management experience for the Japanese market
- Experience managing internal briefings, briefings to vendors and studios, managing deadlines, budgets etc.
- Ability in willingness to work outside of a regular schedule and sometimes on weekends
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally
- Excellent written and spoken proficiency in English and Japanese
About the Company:
The company is prominent in the global marketing industry. They offer a wide array of services across print, digital and broadcast media.
管理, マネージメント, マーケティング, メディア, 翻訳, ローカリゼーション