翻訳＆イベントオペレーター/ Translator & Event Operator
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Kai Settlemire
掲載日 2018/07/023-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
One of the world’s leading IT companies is seeking a Translator & Event Operator for a long-term haken position. The successful candidate will provide English and Japanese translation support for/during business events, while also assisting with administrative tasks associated with event coordination.
- Translate documentation, presentations, blogs, and various online/offline materials from English to Japanese and vice versa
- Review localized Japanese documents to ensure a high level of quality
- Assist with administrative operational tasks including event operation support, event scheduling management, and general administrative support
- Translation experience
- Event coordination experience
- Fluency in both English and Japanese
About the Company:
One of the internet’s most famous and recognizable entities, this company’s operations have rapidly expanded over its years in operation. A brand synonymous with success in the digital age, this institution is set to continue its expansion and product diversification for years to come.
派遣, IT企業, 翻訳, ローカリゼーション, イベント, アドミン, 一般事務