給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Mamiri Agawa
A Structuring Support Staff role became available at a global financial services firm with a strong local presence in Japan. This is a great chance for a skilled professional knowledgeable in the intricacies of securities issuance program to develop their career at this international organization.
- Review capital markets related documents at structuring desk
- Review Euro medium term note pricing supplement drafts
- Review draft documents to ensure the agreed templates and accurate commercial terms are applied
- Assist to further enhance the documentation review process
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in business English – Japanese proficiency is a plus
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with a proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling various assignments simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and prioritise workload under general/minimal supervision
- Legal degree preferred
- Familiarity with term sheets and pricing supplements is a plus
About the Company:
A multinational financial services and banking organization based in Europe, this company is one of the largest banking institutions in the world. With a long history of financial success and a resilience that has ensured continuous growth, this organization continues to be a respected name in financial markets.
ファイナンス, 金融, オフィスアドミニストレーション