Client Support Officer/クライアントサポートオフィサー
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Joelle Tan
A global financial services firm is recruiting for the position of Client Support Officer. Seeking a candidate with experience in the financial services industry ready to make full use of their communication and multitasking skills. Primary duties include providing support to the client management team, monitoring cash account balance, and handling phone inquiries.
- Support middle office/client management team
- Monitor cash account balance; report on fund net asset value
- Support customer credit facility
- Produce reports
- Handle phone inquiries, set up internal meetings, process purchase orders, etc.
- Financial industry experience
- Strong (phone) communication skills
- Good relationship building and interpersonal skills
- A skilled multi-tasker
- Deadline driven
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel (VLOOKUP)
- Business level English skills
About the Company:
A well-known banking and financial services agency with offices spanning the globe in established and new markets, following the growth and meeting client needs for over a century. Their services cover investing, insurance, banking, borrowing, and more.
バンキング, カスタマーサービス, オフィスアドミニストレーション, アカウンティング, ファイナンス, 金融