給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Haruka Takashima
A global manufacturer is looking for an experienced professional to join its team as Executive Secretary (Secretary to Head of LCM) and support the director in his everyday tasks. Managing the director’s schedule, you will also handle overall back office and administrative processes, prepare documents, and correspond with internal and external partners.
- Manage the director’s schedule, meetings, business trips, and handle all included travel admin related tasks including flights, car rentals, cost reimbursements, etc.
- Ensure proper presentation and filing of all relevant documents in cooperation with stakeholders
- Oversee overall back office and administrative processes
- Prepare and collate necessary documents for meetings
- Support the director with other projects, tracking progress and collecting deliverables
- Business level proficiency in written and spoken English and Japanese; German proficiency preferred
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and office admin skills
About the Company:
A world leading manufacturing company serving the automotive industry with a broad range of heavy and light duty trucks, buses, and more. As one of Asia's leading vehicle manufacturers, they have a sterling reputation and are known for the consistent delivery of quality and excellence across numerous regions and markets. This is an excellent chance to gain entry into a company with a strong domestic and international presence and put your talents to better use.
ドイツ語, オフィスアドミニストレーション, グループセクレタリー, メーカー, 自動車産業, パーソナルアシスタント, PA, HR