給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント William Gambrel
A leading international automotive manufacturer is searching for a talented administrative and secretarial professional. As an Executive Assistant, you will manage scheduling and other administrative processes for a director’s office at a globally renowned business.
- Manage the schedule of the director, schedule meetings with internal and external business partners and prepare business trips as well as all travel administration related topics
- Ensure proper preparation and filing of all relevant documentation in cooperation with relevant stakeholders
- Take full responsibility for managing the back office/administrative processes of the director office
- Prepare onsite and offsite meetings by coordinating with secretaries of other offices
- Support the director with internal projects, track their progress, collect deliverables, etc.
- Correspond with internal and external partners
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar field
- Effective personal relationship management skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of IT hardware (video and telephone conference systems)
- Business level proficiency in English and Japanese; German is an asset
About the Company:
One of the world’s largest and most storied automotive companies, this organization has a strong brand with a history spanning decades. Renowned for quality, this company’s products continue to have a global presence.
自動車, セクレタリー, 秘書, アドミン, 事務, 一般事務, 役員付秘書