給与 ¥4500000 - ¥55000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Haruka Takashima
A skilled secretary/administrative professional is needed at a famous international fashion icon. As an Executive Assistant, the successful candidate will manage schedules and administrative tasks using their administrative experience and English skills.
- Manage schedules and meeting arrangements
- Prepare letters, business presentations and reports
- Book the president’s transport and accommodation
- Support visitors and promotional events
- Liaise with relevant organizations
- Perform other ad-hoc secretarial tasks as required
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years’ secretarial/administrative work experience in a multinational environment
- PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- English fluency
About the Company:
This company originating in Europe has a rich history in the luxury goods market, and continues to be a name synonymous with excellent design and craftsmanship. With an enduring global presence, and a diversified range of luxury goods on offer to customers, this brand commands a dominating presence in the most exclusive shopping areas in the world.
ファッション、セクレタリー, 秘書, 一般事務, アドミン