カスタマートレーニングエグゼクティブ/ Customer Training Executive
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥9,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Olivia Li
掲載日 2018/12/11 2018-12-11science-and-research 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A large research organisation is searching for a Customer Training Executive. This position will be responsible for understanding customer needs, improving customer relations, effectively presenting the company’s products, and proposing better solutions for customer problems.
- Achieve and exceed life science revenue targets in Japan
- Develop and maintain a detailed knowledge of life science solutions
- Develop a strong understanding of customer means via customer visits, industry conferences, news, etc.
- Plan and execute customer support activities such as on-site training, remote training, workshops, phone calls, etc.
- Develop and maintain materials such as user guides, use cases, e-learning tools, etc.
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and propose new support tools
- Scientific background in life science and chemistry or work experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to people with a wide variety of backgrounds with the ability to handle questions in a commercially sensitive manner
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) with the ability to learn new tools
- Ability to follow standard procedure
- Database sales or training experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal Japanese proficiency; communication proficiency in English
About the Company:
A scientific and academic research company, this global business manages a variety of subscription-based services, pharmaceutical intelligence data, and more. The company employs thousands of people across more than 100 countries and operates under several renowned brands.
カスタマーサポート, カスタマーサービス, トレーニング, 研修, リサーチ