セールスサポート&オペレーションス/ Sales Support and Operations
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Kai Settlemire
掲載日 2018/09/05 2018-09-052018-10-04 media 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A globally respected publishing group is searching for new Sales Support and Operations staff. This position will be responsible for sale’s support, administration support event planning, website management, and managing renewal forms. This is a long term temporary contract position.
- Prepare and send renewal letters to support sales
- Handle and organize customer service queries, invoices, budget updates, calendar, and the arrangement of meetings.
- Assist with the preparation, execution, and follow up of events
- Ensure that organizational data on the website is properly updated
- Maintain good relationships with Japanese stakeholders
- Ad hoc administrative activities
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years in sales support, event planning, or administration
- Native Japanese; fluent English
About the Company:
A global publishing group, this company is one of the leading sources of international business news. It is recognized widely around the world and has a readership in the millions. The company is headquartered in Europe and maintains its positioning as a revered publisher.