PRアシスタント/ PR Assistant
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Kai Settlemire
掲載日 2018/06/193-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global luxury goods group is seeking a PR Assistant for a long-term haken role. The successful candidate will be primarily in charge of releasing, arranging, unpacking, and renting out samples as well as the preparation of documents in both English and Japanese.
- Release samples to the press
- Arrange samples for overseas photo shoots
- Unpack samples and tools
- Manage the sample rental service for partners
- Prepare English and Japanese documents
- Proficiency in MS Excel (including VLOOKUP) and PowerPoint
- Ability to read and write emails in English
About the Company:
A multinational luxury goods organization based in Europe, this company has over five decades of experience providing a range of high-end products to customers across the world.
派遣, 高級商材, ラグジュアリー, ファッション, 広報, アドミン, 一般事務