総務/ General Affairs
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Asuka Murakami
掲載日 2018/11/23 2018-11-232018-12-23 legal 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A global law firm is looking for a bilingual professional with previous experience in a general affairs/administration role for a General Affairs position. This is a short-term haken role in which you will perform a variety of administrative and human resource-related tasks for members of the company’s legal staff.
- Assist with visa applications, extensions, and status changes
- Manage long- and short-term lease arrangements for serviced staff accommodations
- Assist trainees with relocation, accommodations, travel, etc.
- Draft internal English documentation and emails regarding lease conditions
- Assist with various matters for Gaikokuho Jimu Bengoshi (GJB) such as applications, payment of fees, and document/certificate management
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Native level Japanese; fluency in English
About the Company:
A multinational law firm with a long history dating back to the late 19th century. With over 20 offices worldwide, this firm is an international leader in corporate and financial law.
アドミン, 一般事務, 総務, 庶務, 法務, 法律, 法曹界, 人事, HR, 弁護士事務所, 法律事務所