給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Atsuko Iwamoto
A multinational sporting body is searching for a Japanese and English bilingual speaker with prior experience working for international organizations. In the role of Translator/Interpreter/Admin, you will support the organization of a large international sporting event with your linguistic and administrative abilities.
- Provide administrative support to the general manager and staff in Tokyo
- Provide translation and interpretation (Japanese/English to support the organization)
- Assist in in the management of staff logistics and support
- Work with other staff to arrange meetings, agendas, room requirements and catering as required
- Arrange travel, accommodation, itineraries and meetings; act as a liaison between teams in Tokyo and overseas
- 7-10 years’ experience working in international/multinational organizations
- Proven translation and interpretation skills
- High proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Bilingual English and Japanese skills
About the Company:
An organization involved with the management of high profile sports competitions, this company operates across international locations to deliver high quality, world class events.
スポーツ, 一般事務, 事務, 翻訳, 通訳