給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Haruka Takashima
Excellent opportunity to join a global electronics manufacturer as Administrative Clerk. The candidate selected for this role will have strong English communication skills, familiarity with administrative processes, and the ability to multitask. Reporting to the HR GA Manager, the successful Administrative Clerk will process invoices, handle sensitive information, manage schedules, and supervise the work of junior staff.
- Process invoices, update the company’s intranet and SharePoint software, and handle the company’s lease and purchase products, including mobile phones
- File, type, copy, bind, scan, etc.
- Write letters and emails on behalf of office staff
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Receive, sort, and distribute mail
- Answer the phone and direct calls
- Coordinate repairs to office equipment
- Greet and assist visitors
- Strong level of English writing and speaking; TOEIC 800+
- Knowledge of office administrative procedures
- The ability to manage multiple priorities at once
- Highly detail-oriented
- 3+ years’ experience working as GA staff
- A university degree
- The ability to interpret during international meetings, English to Japanese to English or Korean to Japanese and Japanese to Korean (preferred)
About the Company:
A well-known consumer electronics company that has built a lasting presence around the globe. The company excels in the development and manufacture of entertainment systems, speakers, and accessories, and consistently delivers top-notch quality and excellence. This is an excellent brand to join for candidates who wish to work alongside talented peers in a dynamic environment.
アドミン, 事務, オフィスアドミニストレーション, オフィスマネージメント, オフィスマネージャー, 庶務