担当コンサルタント Grace Kwon
An international localization firm is searching for a HR Assistant. In this role, the successful candidate will put their international communication skills to use communicating with international colleagues and translating documents while managing HR processes such as recruitment.
- Report to the head of Asia Pacific HR based in China
- Coordinate recruitment for the Japan office (JD creation, agency contacts, etc.)
- Translate HR documents/contracts
- Handle employees’ information regarding paid holidays, timesheets, etc.
- Support the project management and finance teams with administrative tasks as they arise
- HR assistant experience; junior level is acceptable
- An energetic and motivated personality
- Business English
About the Company:
A multinational translation and localization entity, this company operates an international network of professional translators and offers a variety of localization solutions. With a history of success in the industry and an ever expanding business, this company continues to be a respected international name in its field.