給与 ¥4000000 - ¥5000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Rumi Wada
A European luxury retail organization is searching for an individual with strong communication skills and planning ability. As a Retail Administrator, you will compile reports and assist with operational tasks as a member of an admired global brand.
- Provide and prepare regular reports on a weekly and monthly basis including orders, sell in/out, inventory, sales, inbound, traffic, O2O, shop data, etc.
- Support boutiques for inventory procedure
- Input information regarding new products and prices to SAP
- Act as the main point of contact for new system implementation as well as work flow changes, logistics and after sales
- Assist with the operation of family sales and retail events; support reporting after the event
- University degree
- Experience in luxury goods industry is preferable
- Ability to plan, implement and monitor a sales database
- Strong communication skills
- Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Basic English skills
About the Company:
This company originating in Europe has a rich history in the luxury goods market, and continues to be a name synonymous with excellent design and craftsmanship. With an enduring global presence, and a diversified range of luxury goods on offer to customers, this brand commands a dominating presence in the most exclusive shopping areas in the world.
ラグジュアリー, ハイブランド, アドミン, 事務, 一般事務, 営業事務