カスタマーエクスペリエンスマネージャー/ Customer Experience Manager
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥8,500,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Emma Yoshioka
掲載日 2019/04/012019-04-01 2019-05-31 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A large life sciences company is searching for a Customer Experience Manager. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for managing a team serving customers in a key region for the company.
- Manage the customer service and scientific support teams
- Provide regional scientific support and high customer satisfaction
- Conduct regional customer service activities including placing orders, maintaining customer databases, etc.
- Ensure KPIs are achieved successfully
- Provide support for inside sales
- Identify commercial needs in the region
- M.Phil. degree in biological-science or above is preferred
- CRM proficiency is a plus
- Customer service experience
- Management experience
- Fluent level written and spoken proficiency in Japanese and English
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed
About the Company:
A multinational life sciences company with global operations, this company supplies a variety of biotech products to researchers across the world. Having grown over its time in operation, it now employs hundreds of professionals worldwide.
カスタマーサポート, カスタマーサービス, ライフサイエンス, マネージャー