給与 ¥4000000 - ¥5000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Rumi Wada
A multinational food producer is in need of a Customer Service professional. This is an excellent opportunity to use your strong communication skills to interact with a range of customers and support shipping efforts at a major international organization.
- Process order-entries; ensure that entries are accurate and provide timely invoices and correspondence with customers on delivery/service status in Japan
- Prepare shipment documents; liaise with forwarders to ensure delivery of outgoing shipments is on time
- Liaise with internal departments as and when urgent orders are required; provide post-delivery support to overseas customers in order to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Handle sales inquiries by coordinating pricing and product issues with country sales managers; respond to customer inquiries
- Manage customer queries and complaints; oversee the feedback process
- Diploma in logistics or a related field
- 5+ years’ relevant work experience
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to interface with all levels of customers and suppliers
- Proficiency in SAP – CS module is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written Japanese; English skills are an advantage
About the Company:
An international food producer and supplier, this organization is responsible for many ingredients utilized by food and beverage manufacturers across the globe.
食品, ロジスティクス, 物流, カスタマーケア, カスタマーサービス