Customer Service Manager/カスタマーサービスマネージャー
給与 ¥6500000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Dexter Sim
A world-leading publisher is recruiting for the position of Customer Service Manager. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a global brand and showcase their customer relations expertise and strong communication skills. Primary responsibilities include managing all aspects of client engagement, acting as an internal advocate for customers, and delivering crucial insight to various markets, e.g., finance & risk, legal, tax.
- Manage all aspects of client engagement including account set-up, domain registrations, order entries, customer information maintenance, etc.
- Function as the main point of contact for assigned clients, entailing both written and verbal correspondence
- Serve as an internal advocate for customers
- Monitor registration and renewal data for customers
- Up-sell products and services offered by the company
- 2-3 years’ experience in customer relations or 1 year experience if education criteria has been met; otherwise 3-5 years’ related experience plus at least up to 1 year of coursework
- BS business degree (4-year degree) or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with contract management, accounting, and business management practices
About the Company:
This financial information vendor has strengthened its business platform through recent acquisitions and investment in new technology and is poised to become the key provider in its industry space. With over 50,000 employees globally and 10,000 employees in Asia, this is an excellent time to join the business in Japan and help shape their future operation.
カスタマーケア, データマネージメント, セールス, マネージメント, 顧客管理