給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Nicky Maung
An international video game developer is searching for a talented office manager with strong bilingual communication skills in Japanese and English to join them as the Facility Manager. In this position, you will lead a team of office support professionals and guide facility operations.
- Shape, develop and manage office operations within the company, including facilities, talent operations and IT ensuring that equipment and other needs are met
- Recruit, hire and build operations to manage reception, internal and external events and community involvement
- Lead and mentor the office support team
- Create metrics that help measure the success of the office operations team and implement improvements as the office grows
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires; help coworkers with needs as appropriate
- 3+ years’ office management experience
- Project management skills; ability to manage people, materials and support
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to converse, read and write in both English and Japanese (JLPT 1)
About the Company:
A leading international video game developer and publisher, this company has expanded rapidly due to the success of its flagship title. In addition its worldwide network and breakout success in the video game industry, this company has received accolades for the quality of its working environment.
施設, プロジェクトマネージメント, コミュニケーション, オフィスマネージメント