アシスタントマネージャー（外部調査報告）/ Assistant Manager EIR
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Liliana Lin
掲載日 2019/02/13 2019-02-132019-04-14 financial-services Tokyo JP JPY 10000000 10000000 10000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A leading global financial services company is looking to hire an Assistant Manager for the External Investigative Reporting department. This position is responsible for detecting and reporting suspicious activities within customer records and keeping records of legal violations.
- Monitor, manage and review suspicious customer activities and screening alert processing to ensure compliance with AML and Sanctions Global Policies and local regulatory requirements
- Conduct investigations to support AML and Sanctions activities, including research utilizing bank systems, intranet, Internet and external vendor solutions
- Author high-quality investigative narratives and record case history in a digital case file
- 3+ years’ experience in either retail or investment banking sector
- Business operations background and knowledgeable on tracking fund movement preferred
- Advanced level Japanese
- Business level English (must be able to read and write complex official documents such as investigation reports)
About the Company:
A long-standing financial institution with over 150 years of history, this company operates a multinational network of tens of thousands of employees and provides a variety of banking services to corporations and individuals around the world.
法務, 法律, コンプライアンス, リスク, パラリーガル, 法曹界, 弁護士, 金融法務, 金融, 金融業, 銀行, 投資銀行, 信託, 証券, ファイナンス