知財・法務マネージャー/ IP & Legal Affairs Manager
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Tatsuro Sano
掲載日 2019/08/092019-08-09 2019-10-08 fmcg Tokyo JP JPY 10000000 12000000 12000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational consumer goods company is looking to hire an IP & Legal Affairs Manager. In this role your primary areas of responsibility is contracts, patents and intellectual property rights and general legal advisory for the company’s Japan and overseas branches.
- Engage in litigation and foreign negotiations
- Prepare and review contracts and patents
- Perform general operations related to intellectual property rights
- Provide legal support for various transactions and business plans in Japan and overseas
- Respond to various disputes
- 5+ years’ experience as attorneys or patent attorneys
- Experience in the pharmaceutical sector preferred
- Business level proficiency in English
About the Company:
A manufacturer of consumer goods, this company is a multinational organization with over 30,000 employees and a long history of growth and innovation.
法務, 法律, コンプライアンス, リスク, パラリーガル, 法曹界, 弁護士, 日用消費財, FMCG, コンシューマ製品, 消費財