リーガルスタッフ/ Legal Staff
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Chihiro Yabe
掲載日 2018/07/023-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A leading global healthcare company is looking to hire a Legal Staff to assist with general legal and patent-related matters. The successful candidate will work under the supervision of senior counsel and senior patent attorneys, reviewing contracts and assisting the preparation of patent applications.
- Review contracts and update & maintain contract templates
- Review consumer-related advertisement and promotional material
- Provide daily support for legal counsel and attorneys
- Update and manage the database of patient information
- Support the preparation of patent applications, especially for pharmaceuticals
- Experience as a lawyer handling general corporate matters, as an in-house general/IP legal staff, or a technical staff in a patent law firm
- Judicial Scrivener, Certified Specialist of Intellectual Property Management, and/or other legal qualification in Japan preferred
- English reading and writing ability
About the Company:
A multinational manufacturer responsible for the production and distribution of medical devices, pharmaceutical, and packaged consumer goods, this organization has a long history of operations across multiple countries. One of the most successful institutions of its kind, this company is annually listed among the Fortune 500.
メディカル, ヘルスケア, 製薬, 医薬品, 司法書士, 知的財産管理技能士, 法務, 法律, リーガル, 弁護士, 知的財産, 知財, 特許