給与 ¥10000000 - ¥15000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Georgia Whiting
A global fashion retailer is searching for an experienced professional to join them in the senior role of Intellectual Property Manager. The ideal candidate will have prior IP experience in the legal department of a company and the ability to plan in-house management strategy and supervise analysis and execution of risks.
- Oversee planning and execution of legal provisions investigation/response work related to intellectual property litigation/counterfeit goods countermeasures
- Participate in the planning of in-house management and production strategy
- Manage global filing operations, planning of intellectual property portfolio strategy, including trademarks
- Manage intellectual property system of the country start-up and collaboration network construction of local intellectual property response system
- 5+ years’ IP experience in the legal department of a company
- Familiarity with Japan and foreign trademark applications, intermediate procedures and prior application research and appeals
- Some travel required
- Business level English (TOEIC 900+)
About the Company:
A rapidly expanding apparel company based in Japan that is successfully making inroads to international markets and regions. This retail company designs and sells clothing under several popular Japanese brands, and with global sales in the trillions, they are poised for continued success. This is an excellent chance to join a successful Japanese company on the verge of substantial growth.
マネージメント, リーガル, リテール, 知的財産, 特許, コピーライト