ガバナンス・契約マネジャー/ Governance and Contracts Manager
給与 ¥10,000,000 - ¥11,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Edgar Salazar
掲載日 2019/04/102019-04-10 2019-06-09 manufacturing-and-production Tokyo JP JPY 10000000 11000000 11000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A multinational manufacturer of medical devices is seeking a Governance and Contracts Manager. In this role, your primary tasks will be reviewing and managing contracts, as well as compliance to relevant regulations.
- Manage a diverse portfolio of distributor agreements
- Monitor and ensure distributor data accuracy, contract performance and compliance.
- Monitor distributor ethics and compliance in accordance with the organisation’s Medical policies and procedures, in additional to all applicable laws and regulations
- Maintain contractual records and documentation for all projects
- Keep leadership properly informed on a timely basis concerning actual and potential legal issues facing the business
- Ensure that the organisation’s Code of Conduct is considered in all business matters carried out on its behalf
- A relevant law degree
- 5+ years’ experience in the Life Sciences industry or as a Contract Manager within the healthcare provider marketplace or medical device industry
- Knowledge in regulatory and legal frameworks within the medical device industry preferred
- Experience with negotiating and drafting complex commercial agreements primarily in English
- Proficiency in additional languages desirable
About the Company:
A multinational medical device manufacturer serving customers within the healthcare communities across all major geographical regions, from the Americas and Europe to Asia and Africa. They have earned the trust of doctors and medical professionals, and continue to evolve and expand to meet and exceed customer expectations.
法務, 法律, コンプライアンス, リスク, 弁護士, 医療, メディカル, ヘルスケア, 医療機器