リーガルカウンシル/ Legal Counsel
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Edgar Salazar
掲載日 2018/11/19 2018-11-192019-01-18 pharmaceuticals 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A large pharmaceutical company is looking for Legal Counsel. This individual will be responsible for legal support in the company’s life science activities and serve as support for senior management.
- Provide legal support for all legal matters of the company’s performance materials and life sciences activities in Japan
- Advise the managing director, local CFO, and all relevant business units in legal matters and participate in relevant meetings and committees
- Stay up to date in changes of laws and regulations in all applicable fields and perform necessary training to relevant colleagues
- Review, draft, and negotiate of a wide variety of commercial agreements and related templates
- Cooperate closely with the local compliance officer as well as the legal and compliance department
- Qualified to practice law as a lawyer in Japan
- 8+ years of law firm or in house experience with commercial business
- Background in commercial and business law, antitrust and competition law, intellectual property law, corporate governance and housekeeping, foreign investment law, labour law, dispute resolution, etc.
- Background in the drafting and negotiation of commercial agreements such as, supply agreements, distribution agreements, R&D agreements, and general terms and conditions, etc.
- General understanding of international business affairs
- Excellent English and Japanese proficiency (written and spoken) with legal drafting ability
About the Company:
One of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world, this company has an extensive history in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries. Operating across all corners of the world, this company services the chemical, pharmaceutical and life science related needs of millions of customers worldwide.
法務, 法律, コンプライアンス, リスク, パラリーガル, 法曹界, 弁護士, 金融法務