シニアマネージャー/ Senior Manager
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Tatsuro Sano
掲載日 2018/07/273-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A pharmaceutical company headquartered in North America has an open position for the Senior Manager who will be responsible for providing legal advice to senior management to ensure effective and ethical business operation. The ideal candidate has an academic degree in law and experience working in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts, agreements on confidentiality, joint development, contract manufacturing and clinical sites among others
- Identify and advise internal clients of business and legal issues
- Provide day-to-day legal advice in order to ensure the company’s operation is effective as it is legally sound and ethical
- Provide support in contract management, including preparation of amendments and contract termination letters
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Law or related discipline.
- Licence to practice law preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in corporate legal department drafting and negotiating agreements related to R&D, clinical and business operations in the pharmaceutical, biotech or medical device industry
- Advanced verbal and written proficiency in English (TOEIC 900+)
- Knowledge of laws and regulations applicable to the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries
- Experience in providing advice regarding compliant marketing of branded or generic pharmaceuticals and/or medical devices
About the Company:
A pharmaceutical company headquartered in North America, this company is a provider of the cutting-edge and innovative products and services built on decades of research. They have a strong presence in over 100 countries including Japan.
バイオ製薬, 製薬, 製薬業界, 医薬品, 生医学, ライフサイエンス, 生命科学, 医療, メディカル, ヘルスケア, 法務, 法律, コンプライアンス, リスク