リーガル＆コンプライアンスマネージャー/ Legal & Compliance Manager
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Tatsuro Sano
掲載日 2018/06/133-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A leading global pharmaceutical company is seeking a Legal & Compliance Manager to serve as a business partner to the R&D department. In this role you will provide legal & compliance expertise on business operations and internal controls to ensure that all organizational operations are conducted within acceptable parameters.
- Review contracts and other documents related to R&D business operations
- Establish and implement an internal monitoring strategy to cover all business areas
- Draft, improve, and standardize operational legal documents and internal policies
- Follow up on internal compliance investigations
- Bachelor’s degree in Law; law school graduate preferred
- 4+ years’ experience in a law firm and/or multinational corporation
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Proficiency in English
About the Company:
A pharmaceutical company headquartered in the United Kingdom, this organization is responsible for the development, production, and distribution of brand, generic, and over-the-counter medications. With operations in over 100 countries and a global workforce of over 30,000 this company continues to be a leader in the industry.
製薬業界, 法務, 法律, コンプライアンス, リスク, リーガル, 法曹界, 弁護士, 経営, ビジネス, 研究開発