Legal Counsel-Corporate Secretary/リーガルカウンシル-コーポレートセクレタリー
給与 ¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kozo Kinugawa
An international travel business is searching for an experienced legal professional. As Legal Counsel/Corporate Secretary, you will perform legal research and provide legal services to support the operations of a major international company.
- Provide a legal function supporting the overall business strategy; provide in-house assistance and links to external legal support as required
- Perform legal research relating to the establishment of legal entities and acquisition of land in various jurisdictions
- Prepare legal agreements including but not limited to share sale and purchase agreements, lease agreements, retail lease agreements, non-disclosure agreements and inter-company loan agreements
- Liaise with other legal professionals and support associates within the company to coordinate and ensure consistency of support to all departments
- 5+ years’ experience with a well-regarded international law firm or as in-house counsel with a reputable international company
- Good commercial contract drafting skills and an ability to deal with commercial and property transactions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Work experience with listed companies in Japan is preferred
- Fluent written and spoken English is preferred
About the Company:
A hotel and travel company operating in Japan as well as a variety of locations abroad, this company manages a portfolio of a number of successful travel locations. Rapidly expanding and commanding a large market share in the Asian region, this company is set to enjoy significant growth in the future.