給与 ¥15000000 - ¥23000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Lester Montes Silva
A Legal Counsel role has arisen at a world-famous financial services firm. The company is searching for a J.D. graduate and U.S. attorney to join a team of 4-5 lawyers and provide legal and regulatory advice on international capital markets and M&A transactions. You would primarily focus as a corporate finance and M&A generalist in support of the company’s finance and investment banking businesses.
- Provide transactional support, including legal and regulatory advise on a wide variety of international capital markets and M&A transactions; review and negotiate transaction documentation
- Provide new business and new product support – structuring, legal, and regulatory advice in connection with the introduction of new businesses and/or new products
- Control infrastructure initiatives – play a leading role in various international and domestic initiatives with a significant legal, regulatory, and/or control component
- Review existing processes and procedures from a legal and regulatory perspective
- Play an active role in helping to manage the company’s relationships with outside counsel
- A licensed U.S. attorney and J.D. graduate
- A top performer with 5+ years of Wall Street law firm experience, preferably gained in Japan or other parts of Asia in a transactional setting
- Excellent English and Japanese language skills – native written and spoken Japanese fluency highly preferred; can communicate like a native speaker and perform complex tasks in both languages
- Strong judgement and excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to function at a high level in a global financial institution
About the Company:
The successful candidate has an excellent opportunity to join a foreign-based financial services firm and leverage their professional experience. The company has been helping clients overcome complex challenges in an ever-changing financial environment for several decades.
アドバイザリー, コンサルタント, コンサルティング, パラリーガル, コンプライアンス, 弁護士, 金融