給与 ¥9000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tatsuro Sano
A leading international insurer is currently searching for a legal professional with financial industry experience to join them as the Legal Manager. In this position, the successful candidate will draft legal policies and assist in the legal development of the company, collaborating with international legal professionals.
- Make drafts for local legal policies, provide legal memoranda and assist in the company’s development through legal advice and proactive legal solutions
- Maintain a high level of legal expertise through proper legal watch (keeping up to date with legal and regulatory developments), conferences, seminars, training, technology etc.
- Comply with company standards, norms, procedures and reporting; actively liaise with the company head of legal for Asia and head office when necessary
- Perform any compliance work which is assigned by head of legal and compliance
- LL.B degree from a Japanese university
- 3+ years’ legal work experience as a legal officer (not administrative) in the financial industry
- Admission to practice as an attorney in Japan, USA or similar country is preferred
- High level information analysis and negotiation skills
- Native level Japanese; business English
About the Company:
An international insurance organization, this company has decades of experience offering financial products to customers across the world. Now employing thousands across more than thirty countries, this organization is a major world power in the insurance industry.
法務, 法規, リーガル, コンプライアンス, 法令遵守