給与 ¥13000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Lester Montes Silva
An opportunity has arisen for a skilled legal professional to take up a position with a leading international management consultancy and technology group as the Legal Manager. In this position, you will act as an authority on legal and regulatory matters for both junior staff and executives.
- Lead and support all legal aspects for negotiating and closing the company’s complex deals, including drafting, strategy, risk and mitigation analysis, internal reviews and liaison with all company experts across various disciplines
- Oversee, counsel, guide, train and support junior transactional lawyers
- Educate company executives in regard to legal and risk management issues; represent the company’s interests and interface directly with client counsel and negotiating teams
- Represent the company’s interests and interface directly with client counsel and negotiating teams
- Develop internal guidelines, toolkits and packaged knowledge on various legal and business issues
- Strong transactional experience in technology transactions; consulting, systems integration, technology and business process outsourcing as well as digital/interactive/analytics
- Experience in a law firm or corporate legal/transaction group for a IT services vendor, or on the purchaser side for the IT department of a multi-national corporation
- Strong interpersonal skills
- MS Office proficiency
- Native Japanese; strong English
About the Company:
A multinational management consulting and technology service firm, this organization operates one of the world’s largest consulting networks. With thousands of employees in locations across the world and a name respected in the information technology services industry, this company continues to be a global leader.
法務, リーガル， パラリーガル，アドバイザリー，カウンシル