給与 ¥18000000 - ¥20000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tatsuro Sano
An excellent Legal Officer role has arisen at a financial services company. The firm is seeking a native Japanese speaker with strong English skills and at least 3 years’ legal documentation experience to join its team and provide legal support and advice on all aspect of the company’s businesses including equity and credit derivatives, structured products, repos/securities lending transactions, etc.
- Draft and review documents related to the private placement and public offering of securities in Japan (including term sheets, final terms, side agreements, and closing documentation)
- Review and prepare master agreements including ISDA Master Agreements, GMRA, GMSLA, Gentan and Gensaki agreements
- Prepare materials for shareholder and BOD meetings
- Review legal documents linked to specific transactions including legal opinions, trust agreements, and certificates of incumbency
- Assist in the preparation and the management of correspondence and various documents
- A native Japanese speaker with strong English skills
- At least 3 years’ experience with legal documentation review and preparation at a law firm or in-house
- A practical, business-oriented approach to problem-solving and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent information gathering, analytical, drafting, and negotiation skills (both verbal and written)
- A law degree and qualification to practice law in Japan or abroad
About the Company:
A financial services group with locations worldwide and a global workforce of over 15,000, this company possesses in-depth sector knowledge, enabling it to provide customized solutions and top-rate services to its clients. They offer access to career growth opportunities across multiple business lines, from financing and asset management to insurance and other financial services.
法務, 弁護士, ファイナンス, 金融, コントラクトスペシャリスト