給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Keng Chang
A major manufacturer is recruiting for the position of Senior Counsel. This role requires an experienced professional with broad corporate experience to serve as a lawyer for the medical devices sector. Primary tasks include negotiation, advising, working with various functions, and educating business customers.
- Review, negotiate, and advise on various contract including routine contracts and complex commercial agreements
- Work with HR, PR, and other functions in claim handling, litigation, employment issues, and other disputes
- Act as a member of a special team for M&A, divestiture, major licensing, or other extraordinary transactions
- Support and give advice on new business initiatives
- Train and educate business customers
- JD, LLB, or equivalent law degree
- Admission to the Bar, license to practice law in Japan preferred
- 8-12 years’ relevant legal experience in corporate/commercial matters at a top tier law firm
- Broad corporate experience, ideally advising senior leaders or business units
- Fluent in written and spoken Japanese and English
About the Company:
This company is a leading manufacturer of health care products and medical devices, and offers tremendous career opportunities and employs talented professionals who are drawn to its innovation and expertise. A globally recognized brand with career opportunities at every stage of your career.
リーガル, 医療機器, 製造業