給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Edgar Salazar
掲載日 2019/01/21 2019-01-212019-03-08 it 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 JPY 4000000 6000000 6000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A large IT distributor is looking to hire a Paralegal. This position will be responsible for supporting a variety of legal and administrative activities. This is a great chance to advance your career as a Paralegal in a global company.
- Introduce, deploy and maintain the contract and legal document management system used by the legal department in Japan.
- Provide administrative support for the legal team including drafting or translating e-mail, letters, and agreements; conducting file management, preparing documents, managing the database, meeting arrangement, etc.
- Support the legal team in executing contracts, reviewing NDA’s, and other legal documents.
- Proof read legal documents before they are sent to customers
- Maintain and update precedent documents for the legal team
- Significant Paralegal experience in a legal environment
- Administration experience in a busy commercial setting
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel) including document review and comparison functions such as track changes
- Native level Japanese (written and spoken); business level English (written and spoken)
About the Company:
A global IT technology distributor with a presence in Asia Pacific and North America, this company provides cloud, big data, enterprise mobility and many more IoT solutions.
法務, 法律, コンプライアンス, リスク, パラリーガル, 法曹界, 弁護士, 金融法務