給与 ¥7000000 - ¥9000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tatsuro Sano
A global financial services company is looking for a skilled professional to join their team as Paralegal. To succeed in this role you will demonstrate 5+ years’ work experience as a paralegal at a law firm or financial services company and spoken and drafting fluency in both Japanese and English. Your primary responsible will be to assist the legal team by providing solution driven legal support to internal clients.
- Prepare and review general agreements (including service agreements), distribution agreements, and other agreements
- Create various standard and non-standard documentation, such as reports and materials
- Assist with regulatory inspections and audits
- Handle CoSec matters including drafting and reviewing minutes, preparing necessary documentation, liaising with external counsel, etc.
- Assist in translation work
- 5+ years’ work experience as a paralegal at a law firm or financial services company
- Spoken and drafting fluency in Japanese and English
- Appreciation for cultural differences within a multinational firm
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About the Company:
A global financial services company delivering a broad range of services, insights, and thought leadership to customers worldwide. With high regard for innovation and talent development, this is a top rate company to join, with clients in over 25 countries across the Americas, the Middle East, and Asia Pacific region.
翻訳・通訳, 法務, 弁護士, ファイナンシャルサービス