コンプライアンスオフィサー/ Compliance Officer
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Kozo Kinugawa
掲載日 2019/02/20 2019-02-202019-04-21 financial-services Tokyo JP JPY 10000000 10000000 10000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A global financial services company is looking to hire a Compliance Officer. This position will be responsible for conducting compliance activities for the company. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a global company.
- Carry out compliance monitoring programs
- Advise on compliance and regulatory matters, review new business, and participate in relevant committees
- Establish and enhance policies and procedures
- Oversee interactions with JFSA including regulatory filings, responding to regulatory queries, etc.
- Support the development of compliance training and ongoing communications that promoting compliance related matters
- Ensure that issues being escalated are followed up and resolved appropriately, consulting with relevant personnel as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Financial services experience including the ability to work within a complex regulatory environment
- 3+ years of compliance experience or experience dealing with regulatory bodies, with banks, or financial services firms
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong spoken and written communication proficiency in English and Japanese
About the Company:
An international financial services group that publishes a range of market research and analysis, this company has a long history and a respected reputation. With thousands of employees spanning the globe, this company is a true global entity.
法務, 法律, コンプライアンス, リスク, パラリーガル, 法曹界, 弁護士, 金融法務