コンプライアンスオフィサー/ Compliance Officer
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Tatsuro Sano
掲載日 2018/11/06 2018-11-062019-01-05 financial-services 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A longstanding respected asset management company is looking for a new Compliance Officer. This position will be responsible for assisting the compliance team to ensure the company follows all rules and regulations. This is a great way to advance your career with a globally respected company.
- Assist the head of legal compliance with the provision of compliance advice, including the development of manuals, policies, training, monitoring and reporting
- Support anti-money laundering activities
- Plan and execute compliance monitoring programs, risk event management and other ad-hoc tasks
- Stay up to date on the latest regulatory developments relevant to the company
- Manage on-site and offsite inspections, audits, and reviews
- Carry out reviews for all requests for information and proposal, as well as marketing materials
- 5+ years of compliance related experience
- English and Japanese proficiency (spoken and written)
About the Company:
A distinguished asset management firm with a long history that has always viewed their employees as their most valuable asset. Candidates who join this company will have the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience and grow their careers in a dynamic environment.
法務, 法律, コンプライアンス, リスク, パラリーガル, 法曹界, 弁護士, 金融法務