レギュラトリーアフェアーズマネージャー/ Regulatory Affairs Manager
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥13,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Gina Kim
掲載日 2018/10/26 2018-10-262018-12-25 fmcg 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A luxury cosmetics retailer and manufacturer is in need of a Regulatory Affairs Manager. This position will support regulatory compliance, and manage external parties. This is a great opportunity advance your career in compliance with a widely respected company.
- Ensure compliance of all market products sold in the country via drug registration, raw material assessment, PMDA inquiry management, licence renewal regulatory audits, advertising copy approval, etc.
- Adhere to GQP and GVP regulations
- Provide relevant consultation and training to clarify regulatory requirements and promote risk managements throughout all departments of the company
- Cooperate with other teams to conduct issue management such as product recalls, negotiation with regulatory authorities, and communication strategies
- Cooperate with cosmetic industrial associations and Global regulatory affairs teams to be informed of upcoming regulatory information
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmaceutical sciences or chemistry
- Regulatory affairs experience in a relevant industry
- Detailed understanding of drug and medical device law and regulations
- Customer relationship management skills
- Ability and willingness to travel within the APAC region about once a year
- Native level Japanese; business level English
About the Company:
A global retailer and manufacturer of luxury cosmetic goods, this organization commands a powerful brand across many different countries. With an image that is recognizable across the globe and a strong portfolio, this company is poised to continue its history of success.
法務, 法律, コンプライアンス, リスク, パラリーガル, 日用消費財, FMCG