ヘルスケアコンプライアンス/ Health Care Compliance
担当コンサルタント Tatsuro Sano
掲載日 2018/10/01 2018-10-012018-11-30 pharmaceuticals 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global pharmaceutical company is now looking to hire an experienced compliance professional with strong legal/compliance background to join them. As a Health Care Compliance Officer, the successful candidate will lead and drive the compliance program to ensure business practices and activities are in compliance with company internal guidelines, local laws and regulations.
- Translate global strategies into local level, based on appropriate local needs, goals, and objectives
- Provide and coordinate appropriate guidance, education, training, and regular communications on health care compliance to all employees
- Conducting self-assessment and risk assessment processes to detect gaps and inconsistencies
- Managing day-to-day allegations and investigations
- Support the business leaders as strategic partner in compliance matters
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 5+ years of experience in legal and/or compliance
- Good understanding of Japanese laws, regulations and industry standards
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English & Japanese
About the Company:
One of the largest pharmaceutical organizations in the world, this company has an extensive history in both the chemical and pharmaceutical industries. Operating across all corners of the world, this company services the needs of millions of customers.