シニアアナリスト/ Senior Regulatory Compliance Analyst
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Tatsuro Sano
掲載日 2018/08/29 2018-08-292018-10-28 financial-services 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
One of the world’s leading financial services firms is looking for a Senior Regulatory Compliance Analyst. The position will be responsible for maintaining effective compliance programs to ensure that both employees and business partners are up to date on current regulatory requirements.
- Develop effective compliance training of employees to keep them up to date with current regulations
- Carry out daily reviews of business activities to ensure compliance with regulations
- Support supervisors in evaluation of financial services regulation regarding credit cards, consumer protections and privacy and stay up to date on current regulatory developments.
- Give advice regarding the effectiveness of compliance programs to business partners.
- Assist in the development and execution of compliance policies and projects under the direction of supervisors and deliver concise reports in an impromptu basis
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in compliance or related field
- 5+ years of direct regulatory compliance or legal experience in Japan particularly with handling compliance regulators
- Strong understanding of Japanese regulatory requirement for the consumer financial services industry
- Experience or equivalent certification in internal controls and the ability to evaluate and address internal control defects
- International work experience
- Fluent Japanese; Fluent English
About the Company:
A multinational financial services corporation with a powerful brand recognized worldwide, this company has a long history providing customers with high level financial solutions. It operates a network of tens of thousands of employees worldwide.
法務, 法律, コンプライアンス, パラリーガル, 法曹界, 弁護士, 金融法務, 経理, 財務, 税務, ファイナンス