コンプライアンスプロジェクトコーディネーター/ Compliance Project Coord.
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Liliana Lin
掲載日 2018/08/03 2018-08-032018-10-02 financial-services 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An international business and financial services group has a new opening for the Compliance Project Coordinator. This role is responsible for monitoring the company’s employees and operational compliance to law and regulations.
- Coordinate, compile and update data for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to JFSA, biennial group designation and annual ECAI submissions
- Arrange and support Japan Annual and Ad-hoc Japan Compliance training sessions
- Collect most up-to-date personal data sheets from internal departments in all Japan offices biannually
- Assist in management and updating of MJKK/MSFJ compliance policies and procedures
- Support examinations on on-site regulation compliance and internal audit
- Complete JFSA filing for updates of designated local internal rules, of changes of directors, statutory auditor, OC members and ROs
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in handling JFSA filing documents
- Advanced verbal and written proficiency in Japanese and English
- Legal experience is preferred
About the Company:
An international business and financial services group, this company provides a wide range of services for customers across the globe. This company has a storied history and is a trusted name in financial analytics.
法務, 法律, コンプライアンス, リスク, 金融, 金融業, 銀行, 投資銀行, 信託, 証券, ファイナンス, プロジェクトマネージメント