給与 ¥6500000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tomohide Aoyama
A multinational energy group is searching for a strong communicator with sales, marketing or compliance experience to join them in the role of Compliance Coordinator. In this position, the successful candidate will investigate fraud matters and work closely with a variety of teams to ensure regulatory obligations are managed appropriately.
- Serve as a subject matter expert regarding consultant application and agreements, policies and procedures, compensation plans and marketing practices
- Determine courses of action based on investigation including but not limited to termination of consultant agreements
- Investigate matters of fraud and determine corporate recourse to recover loss commissions
- Work closely with sales field development and training teams to ensure the proper execution of compliance initiatives
- Communicate with and ensure the execution of sales field compliance initiatives with other departments including IT and marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in English, marketing or communications preferred
- Previous sales, networking marketing or compliance experience is preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications
About the Company:
An international energy organization, this company has grown significantly due to innovative marketing strategies employed across the world. With expanding global operations, this organization continues to take advantage of global market conditions.
エネルギー, マーケティング, 規制関連, コンプライアンス, 法令遵守