給与 ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tatsuro Sano
An international banking group is in need of a compliance professional. As a member of Compliance Testing, you will support the implementation of global compliance frameworks on a local basis, maintaining regulatory and legal compliance for a leading global financial institution.
- Support the regional and country head of CCT in the operation of global CCT framework in close coordination with the global functional team as well as regional stakeholders
- Assist with effective compliance monitoring activities for APAC that meet global and local regulatory requirements and internal standards
- Develop relationships and collaborate with compliance and business stakeholders, including those in other infrastructure functions to assist the compliance function with the discharge of its annual compliance plan
- Develop and maintain management information in order to inform senior management
- Assist with any ad-hoc projects and tasks as necessary
- 5+ years’ compliance, auditing/regulatory risk management or advisory experience in financial institutions
- Good knowledge of banking and securities laws and regulations
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Access, Word and/or PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Fluency in English and Japanese
About the Company:
A global banking and financial services company, this organization has a long history spanning over one hundred years in operation. Having seen large scale expansion over its lifetime, this institution now employs more than one hundred thousand people across more than seventy countries. The recipient of numerous awards, this company is a respected global leader.
法令遵守, 規制関連, 金融, コンプライアンス