給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Keng Chang
A multinational biopharmaceutical group is searching for a healthcare industry legal professional. As a Compliance Analyst, you will have the opportunity to implement policies and procedures and ensure that accurate and relevant compliance advice is provided to concerned parties.
- Understand specific business/client’s needs, assess risks involved and provide ethics and compliance advice based on policies and procedures as well as external requirements
- Help implement, manage and interpret policies, procedures, SOPs, guidelines and practices across the affiliate
- Develop, implement and coordinate awareness, education and training programs
- Assist with the development, implementation, modification and execution of affiliate monitoring plans to ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Assist the affiliate on compliance audits; oversee the fulfilment of auditors’ requests and act as a liaison between business and auditors during on-site activities
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a related subject)
- JD, CPA or similar qualification preferred
- 2+ years’ healthcare industry experience
- Previous compliance/legal/accounting/regulatory or similar experience is preferred
- Native level Japanese; business English (written and verbal)
About the Company:
An international biopharmaceutical organization that develops and markets a number of pharmaceutical products, this company operates in locations across the globe with a workforce of tens of thousands. Seeing continual and rapid growth, this company is well positioned to keep its powerful position in the global marketplace.
バイオ製薬, 製薬業界, 法令遵守, コンプライアンス, 法務