給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Sakura Arakawa
A Compliance Officer is needed at a leading international insurance and financial services group. In this role, you will conduct compliance monitoring activities while coordinating with group companies both in Japan and overseas.
- Monitor daily trades
- Conduct compliance monitoring and take necessary action to maintain a favourable status from a legal perspective
- Gather information related to law and regulation updates and implement new internal rules as necessary
- Conduct phone call play back monitoring and implement personal account investment approval procedures
- Attend compliance meetings with overseas group companies and the Japanese parent company
- 2+ years’ experience in an investment management business or securities trading business at an asset management company, trust bank or bank
- 2+ years’ compliance experience at an asset management company or trust bank
- Experience with internal rule establishment and revision
- Basic knowledge of financial market instruments including bonds and public equity
About the Company:
An international financial services group operating mostly in Asia and North America, this company provides financial advice, insurance and wealth/asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. It occupies a prestigious position as one of the leading financial institutions worldwide.
保険, 金融, コンプライアンス, 法令遵守, 投資, 法務