Global Compliance Officer/グローバルコンプライアンスオフィサー
給与 ¥14000000 - ¥22000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Georgia Whiting
A leading financial services group is recruiting for the senior role of Global Compliance Officer. This position is suitable for a candidate with prior experience in a similar role and requires strong expertise in the areas of compliance risk assessment, anti-fraud, and more. You will be tasked with performing risk-based compliance reviews, maintaining quality assurance of compliance monitoring, and managing wide-ranging compliance related projects.
- Perform and facilitate risk-based compliance reviews, to support the development of compliance monitoring and testing programs
- Assist global business unit compliance staff in the planning and execution of compliance and monitoring testing plans
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, and internal controls
- Develop compliance reporting and communications, including compliance systems and platforms
- Manage compliance related projects, such as GRC initiatives
- Prior compliance experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Familiarity with legal and regulatory frameworks
About the Company:
A financial services group based in Japan, the company provides products and services to corporate and retail customers in over 25 countries worldwide. From leasing services and real estate financing to life insurance and banking, they have built a lasting presence and command an impressive portfolio of offerings as well as a talented workforce with which to succeed and evolve.
バックオフィス, リーガル, バンキング, 金融, 規制関連