給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Keng Chang
The top candidate selected to join this European-based bank as Compliance Manager will demonstrate good knowledge of trade finance transactions and strong understanding of relevant Japanese laws and regulations. This is a brand new role, and is a critical function of the Tokyo branch.
- Develop and enforce internal policies and procedures in accordance with group policies and regulatory requirements
- Monitor local laws and regulations
- Administer annual review and updates of all internal policies and procedures in relation to compliance
- Investigate and report violations and take corrective actions
- Review and approve transactions
- 5+ years’ work experience in a compliance function in the banking industry, preferably at a foreign banking institution
- Strong knowledge and understanding of relevant Japanese laws and regulations, and understanding of the rationale behind those regulations
- Solid knowledge of trade finance transactions
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills, and the ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Business level English
About the Company:
A European-based banking institution whose primary purpose is to finance trade between Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. With a strong international network, clients (importers & exporters) rely on the firm to ensure the efficient flow of goods and payment. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to take their career to a global level.
バンキング, リーガル, 規制関連, ファイナンス, マネージメント