給与 ¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tatsuro Sano
A global consultancy is seeking an experienced Compliance Manager to join its team and take on wide-ranging responsibilities including working with business and function leaders to maintain policies and procedures and managing regulatory matters effectively. This position offers you the chance to make full use of your relationship building skills and compliance expertise.
- Promote awareness and responsibility through regular training and communication
- Work with global and regional C&PS to organize and conduct risk workshops as required; assist business leaders with risk assessments to identify regulatory and operational risk across the firm’s activities
- Manage regulatory matters
- Identify and address potential conflicts of interest
- Update and maintain the investments compliance plan and ensure new regulations are incorporated
- Perform translation work as needed
- Prior experience in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of compliance, risk, and regulatory matters
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong management, people management, and project management skills
About the Company:
An international human resources consultancy, this thriving firm has built a lasting presence around the globe and continues to evolve to meet the ever-changing needs of the outsourcing industry. From communication services and M&A to consulting and outsourcing, the company delivers valuable services and products to a broad range of clientele.
法令遵守, リスク, リーガル, 規制関連