リーガルカウンシル/ Legal Counsel
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Edgar Salazar
掲載日 2018/12/07 2018-12-07pharmaceuticals 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A prominent pharmaceutical organisation is searching for someone to enter their Legal Counsel role. This position will be responsible for working with a small legal team to advise local management and business functions regarding legal matters.
- Provide assistance in all legal matters such as contract negotiation, litigation and dispute resolution, crisis management, compliance, etc.
- Participate in business meetings, identify legal risks, and provide strategic and pragmatic legal advice
- Represent the legal department during negotiations with external parties
- Manage external counsel
- Ensure that governance structure and systems, databases, and documentation is well maintained
- Ensure compliance with rules, regulations, and company policies, and ensure sufficiency in related training
- Qualification to legally practice law in Japan as a lawyer
- Foreign law qualification, or additional education is a plus
- 5+ years of law firm or in-house experience with commercial business with a focus on international commercial transactions
- Experience in relevant business laws such as commercial, fair trade, intellectual property, labour law, corporate governance, dispute resolution, etc.
- Strong communications skills with the ability to translate complex legalese into language easily understandable by non-lawyers.
- Ability to work with clients regarding legal matters
One of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world, this company has an extensive history in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries. Operating across all corners of the world, this company services the chemical, pharmaceutical and life science related needs of millions of customers worldwide.
法務, 法律, コンプライアンス, リスク, パラリーガル, 法曹界, 弁護士, 金融法務